Prep time: 13-15 minutes
Cooking time: 26-30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 1900C / 1700Fan / Gas Mark 5.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Saute the red onions, tomatoes and garlic for 2-3 minutes until the tomatoes have softened.
- Pour into an oven proof dish, season and place the smoked haddock fillets on top.
- Tear the mozzarella evenly over the smoked haddock and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- Place the rosemary sprigs on top and drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with chunks of crusty white bread.