Prep: 5 mins - Cooking: 10 mins
Serves: 1 or 2
Try the perfect breakfast poached eggs!
- 50g-100g Alfred Enderby Smoked Sliced Salmon
- 1 or 2 large eggs very fresh
- Hollandaise Sauce (optional)
- Lemon (optional)
- Avocado crushed (optional)
How to Cook
- Remember to use as fresh an egg as possible. Get the water to boiling then bring it off the heat, add eggs and cover with lid, turn off heat and return pan to the cooling hot plate. The key here is not to smash the egg with lots of boiling bubbles.
- Take some freshly sliced Alfred Enderby truly traditional smoked salmon, don’t buy the thin wet sliced stuff, it’s simply not the same. You may slice the salmon slightly thicker for a improved taste experience.
- Add the sliced salmon to toast or to a brown wholemeal bread roll, place the poached eggs on top and serve with Hollandaise sauce or crushed avocado.