Prep: 10 mins - Cooking: 15 mins
The easiest ever kedgeree recipe is here. Using the amazing Rockfish kedgeree butter and our smoked haddock fillets, you can make this delicious dish in a jiffy.
- 200ml whole milk
- 230/250g Alfred Enderby Smoked Haddock Portion
- 2 heaped tbsp of Kedgeree Butter
- 1 bag of easy cooking (boil in the bag) long grain rice
- 2 eggs, medium to hard boiled, shelled & cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
How To Cook
- Bring the milk and 50ml of water to a gentle simmer in a deep saucepan. Add the haddock skin side down. Cook for 5 minutes until opaque. Remove from the pan and leave to one side.
- Boil the rice following the packet cooking instructions.
- Whilst the rice is piping hot add the Kedgree Butter and mix well, the heat from the rice will melt the butter giving the rice a bright yellow colour.
- Fold through one of the eggs and flake in the haddock to the rice mixture. Lay the remaining 4 egg quarters over the kedgeree, season to taste and sprinkle over fresh parsley to serve.