Prep: 10 mins - Cooking: 20 mins
A comforting tagliatelle dish using our delicious smoked salmon. This creamy pasta bowl complements beautifully the deep flavour of our smoked salmon. Add a kick to the dish with some capers or enjoy as is.
- 200g Alfred Enderby Smoked Salmon cut into small cubes
- 200g tagliatelle
- 1 shallot very finely diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100ml double cream
- 25g Italian grated parmesan
- ½ lemon juice
- ½ lemon cut into slices for decoration
- ½ glass of white wine
- Fresh dill to serve
- Capers for decoration, optional
Salt and pepper to season...
How to Cook
- Place the tagliatelle into a large pan of boiling water, with 1tsp salt. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or as per the instructions on the packet. The pasta should be cooked al dente. Save a little bit of pasta water in case you want a creamier consistency.
- In a large pan add the olive oil on a medium heat. Add the diced shallot and cook for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
- Add the cream and stir for 1 minute, add the wine then add the tagliatelle and mix slowly for 1 min gently stirring to combine. Add a little bit the pasta water to make it creamier.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add in the cubed smoked salmon stirring gently. The heat from the pan will gently cook the salmon lightly.
- Add the lemon juice and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Place in pasta bowls, grate the Parmesan over the top and decorate with the dill and lemon slice.
- Add some capers over the top if you prefer.