Prep: 15 mins - Cooking: 20 mins
A delicious dish using our succulent smoked salmon fillets. Ready in 20 minutes this comforting gnocchi bowl complements beautifully the deep flavour of our smoked salmon.
- 250g Alfred Enderby Smoked Salmon, 200g sliced into small cubes, 50g sliced into long strips for decoration.
- 500g gnocchi
- 200g frozen peas
- 1 white onion very finely diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100ml double cream
- 25g Italian parmesan cheese to grate over
- ½ lemon juice
- ½ lemon cut into slice for decoration
- Fresh parsley to serve
- Fresh chopped chives
- Pomegranate seeds for decoration, optional
Salt and pepper to season...
How to Cook
- Place the gnocchi into a large pan of boiling water, with 1tsp salt. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or as per the instructions on the packet.
- Put the frozen peas in a pan and bring to boil for 3-5 min or until cooked.
- In a large pan add the oil on a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
- Strain the peas and add to the pan stirring gently.
- Add the cream and stir for 1 minute, add the gnocchi and mix slowly for 1 min.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add in the cubed smoked salmon stirring gently. The heat from the pan will gently cook the salmon. Add the lemon juice and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Place in pasta bowls, grate the Parmesan over the top and decorate with the smoked salmon slices, parsley, chive, lemon & pomegranate seeds.