Prep: 5 mins - Cooking: 10 mins
- 230-250g Alfred Enderby Smoked Haddock Portion
- 100g spinach
- 200ml whole milk
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 large egg
Salt and pepper to season
How To Cook
- Bring the milk and 50ml of water to a gentle simmer in a deep saucepan. Add the haddock skin side down. Cook for 5 minutes until opaque. Remove from the pan and leave to one side.
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil and gentle sauté the spinach cooking for 4-5 minutes, until softened.
- Poach the egg.
- Place the spinach on a plate, add the haddock portion and top with the poached egg.
- Season with the salt and pepper.