Prep: 5 mins - Cooking: 20 mins
A delicious breakfast classic – fluffy scrambled eggs compliment beautifully the smoky taste of our smoked salmon.
Try the perfect smoked salmon & scrambled eggs!
- 50g-100g Alfred Enderby Smoked Sliced Salmon
- 4 large eggs very fresh
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Sourdough toast or a bakery roll
- Lemon (optional)
- Chive (optional)
How to Cook
- Use as fresh eggs as possible. Place the pan on a very small fire, you don't want the pan to get very hot you should be able to still touch the side of the pan, add the oil and the eggs directly to the pan and start slowly stirring. Season with salt and pepper and keep stirring slowly, the eggs should be starting to bind together. When the eggs are fully cooked they should be fluffy and still soft and creamy.
- Take some freshly sliced Alfred Enderby truly traditional smoked salmon, don’t buy the thin wet sliced stuff, it’s simply not the same. You may slice the salmon slightly thicker for a improved taste experience.
- Add the sliced salmon to toast or bread roll, place the scrambled eggs on top and serve.