Prep: 10 mins - Cooking: 20 mins
A spicy green curry using our succulent smoked haddock fillets, perfect to warm your taste buds up this spring. This delicious green fish curry will be ready in a flash! It's easy peasy & full of flavour from our tasty smoked haddock and the green curry paste. Serve with ready-to-heat basmati rice and a fresh green chilli, for extra heat.
- 500g Alfred Enderby Smoked Haddock Fillets (skin removed)
- 100g Baby Spinach
- 1 Packet Green Curry Paste
- 2 Tins Coconut Milk (you can use Reduced Fat)
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 2 Banana Shallots
- 1 Courgette
- Tenderstem Broccoli
- 1 Lime
To serve with
1 Naan bread and easy cook basmati rice
How to Cook
- Finely slice the shallots and cut the courgette and pepper into chunks.
- In a large heavy bottomed pan, add a splash of oil, then over a medium heat, sweat the shallots.
- After a minute, add the courgette and pepper and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Whilst the vegetables cook, steam the spinach until soft, then drain and squeeze out the excess water. Add to a blender with half a can of coconut milk and blend until you have a vibrant green sauce.
- Stir the green curry paste into the vegetables and top with the remaining coconut milk. Add the broccoli stems to cook in the sauce.
- Bring to a gentle simmer and add the smoked haddock fillets into the coconut milk curry. Cover and allow to poach for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove your haddock fillets and put to one side. Then pour in the vibrant spinach sauce and stir through the curry.
- Add the haddock fillets back to the curry and serve with warm naan breads.