500g Traditional Smoked Haddock Fillets
Fillets of undyed haddock, naturally smoked. Perfect for fish pies, fishcakes or kedgeree. 1 Fillet Serves two.
- Traditionally smoked
- 100yr old smokehouse
- Awarded PGI Status
- Used by top chefs
- Sustainably sourced
- Net weight 500g
Free DPD delivery on orders over £90. We deliver on Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays, select your delivery date at the checkout.
- Skin on, boned (there may be a few large pin bones at the top of the loin which can be removed with pliers) and vacuum packed individually.
- Internationally Awarded: EU Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) status
- Can be kept up to 7 days chilled and unopened or freeze.
- Once open use within 3 days.
- This is a raw product and must be cooked before consuming.