Prep: 15 mins - Cooking: 20 mins
- 200g Alfred Enderby Smoked Salmon, sliced into small pieces
- 225g Pasta
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 100ml chicken stock
- 100ml white wine
- ½ lemon juiced
- 50ml double cream
- 25g crème fraiche
- 1 tsp fresh dill to serve
Salt and pepper to season...
How to Cook
- Place the pasta into a large pan of boiling water, with 1tsp salt. Cook for 10-12 minutes, or as per the instructions on the packet.
- In a large pan, melt the butter and add the oil on a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
- Add stock, wine, lemon and cook for 4-5 minutes until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Add the cream and stir for 1 minute, before adding in the crème fraiche.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add in the smoked salmon. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the pasta has cooked, drain well and add the cooked pasta to the large saucepan. Mix together well, ensuring that the pasta is coated in the creamy sauce.