Prep: 15 mins - Cooking: 5 mins
- 300g Alfred Enderby Smoked Salmon
- 4 blood oranges, 2 zested and juiced and 2 finely sliced
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 fennel, finely sliced
- 200g salad leaves
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g cook beetroot, cut into chunks
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
Salt and pepper to season and edible pansy’s or seasonal flowers to decorate
- To a large bowl, add the juice and zest of 2 blood oranges, cider vinegar, mustard and oil. Season with salt and pepper and pour into a serving jug.
- In a large bowl, toss together the salad leaves, fennel, tomatoes and beetroot. Lay slices of blood orange and slithers of smoked salmon over the top and scatter over edible flowers or herbs.
- Drizzle over dressing to serve.