Prep: 15 mins - Cooking: 20 mins
A delicious BBQ recipe idea for summer, really easy to make, all you need is great quality ingredients.
- 900g Alfred Enderby Smoked Salmon
- 750g Jersey New Potatoes
- x1 Lemon
- x100g butter
- x2 garlic cloves crushed to a paste
- x3/4 bunch of dill chopped
- Dill leaves to garnish
How to Cook
- To make the garlic & dill butter, mix the butter with the crushed garlic and chopped dill and stir until it forms a paste.
- Place the salmon portion on a piece of parchment paper and then onto a baking tray, brush with the butter and a squeeze of lemon and allow to cook slowly with the lid down.
- Boil the potatoes and when cooked through, use some of the butter to garnish over.
- Arrange the fish on a platter surrounded by the potatoes, use the rest of the butter on top, sprinkle more dill for decoration and squeeze some lemon over the fish.