Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180℃/fan 160°C /gas mark 4.
- Wrap the haddock loosely in foil and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with a little black pepper and half of the chopped herbs.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan over a low heat then add the eggs. Scramble the eggs to your preferred consistency. Stir in the cherry tomatoes.
- Remove the fish from the oven and break into flakes. Mix some into the eggs.
- Serve the eggs on the toast, topped with the remaining fish and garnished with the remaining herbs.